|5 Peregrine Lane,
with modern bathrooms, and snack bar.
- Five minute (1/4 mile) walk to South Side Beach and Playground
- Ideal home for family gatherings, multiple families, or a friends
- Convenient to local shopping and Cape Cod Attractions.
- Twelve minute drive to Hyannis Harbor. Take the ferry to
Martha's Vineyard and Nantucket for a great day trip!
- Open first floor with spacious living areas including large screened-
in porch and deck overlooking backyard.
- All appliances including 2 refrigerators, dishwasher,
washer/dryer, microwave, gas grill, 4 TV's w/ Blu-ray, DVD +
VCR's, and CD player.
- Fully equipped kitchen with all utensils, dinnerware, pots, pans, etc.
- Large yard with swing set, 3 adult bikes, jogging stroller, large
wagon, outdoor games, enclosed outside H/C shower, and parking
for 6 cars and boat.
- Boat launch 5 minute drive.
- Air conditioned
- Wireless Internet
The Neighborhood Beach
Mid-Cape Highway (Rte. 6) to Exit 7. Turn left at the ramp
(Willow Street)Take next left onto Higgin Crowell Rd. Go to
second set of lights (Rte. 28). Turn left, go approx. 2.5 miles.
Turn right onto Pine Grove Road, Take left at Peregrine Lane.
|BUNK BEDS &
For additional photos
of 5 Peregrine Lane
follow the link above